PCMC is looking for a kind and passionate CNA to work in our facility. A CNA who exhibits excellent communication skills and maintains professional behavior while providing exceptional care. The individual need to provide basic patient care under the supervision of an RN/LVN and documents patient care as directed.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Monitor patients’ vital signs..
- Observe patients’ progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients’ families about the patients’ progress.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Adhering to department policy and procedure.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate from High School or equivalent
- Temporary permit from the State of Texas or valid Texas license
- Current Texas certification as a Nurse Aide
- CPR certification
1+ year(s) in Med Surg and ER experience recommended.
Full-time; Night shift (7P-7A)