PCMC is looking for a kind and passionate LVN to work in our facility. An LVN who exhibits excellent communication skills and maintains professional behavior while providing exceptional care. An LVN’s responsibilities include monitoring vital signs, assisting healthcare professionals and consulting patients’ families.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Monitor patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients’ progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients’ families about the patients’ progress.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Adhering to department policy and procedure.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Temporary permit from the State of Texas or valid Texas license
- ACLS & CPR certified.
- PALS not required but recommended.
1+ year(s) in Med Surg and ER experience recommended.
Full-time; Night shift (7P-7A)