Effective Immediately: The following precautions are being taken by Palacios Community Medical Center Hospital to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. All visitors will be screened and it will be valid for 24 hours.
2. No visitors under the age of 18 will be permitted.
3. Visitors will be limited to one visitor per patient and no more than 2 per 24 hour period.
4. Front Entrance will be unlocked and open at 8 A.M. and locked at 5 P.M., no exceptions.
5. After 5 P.M. visitors will only be allowed through the Emergency Room door.
6. All visitors must fill out a questionnaire which will be reviewed by PCMC staff, prior to admittance.
We are here to Care for Life! Your safety, our patients’ safety and the safety of our community and personnel is our priority!