PCMC’s on-site laboratory is committed to serving patients with timely, professional, and compassionate care. Our laboratory returns results on 90 percent of tests within 24 hours of service. PCMC is also a collection site for national reference labs; any test not performed on site will be referred to one of our reference lab.
PCMC is committed to accuracy and efficiency in providing test results. Our Laboratory is open and available for outpatient testing every weekday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 24/7 in our Emergency Room.
Laboratory services at PCMC include, but are not limited to:
- Chemistry (CMP, LIPID, LIVER PROFILE, RENAL PANEL, ETC.)
- Hematology (CBC, SED RATE, ECT.)
- Coagulation (PT, PTT, ETC.)
- Microbiology (URINE CULTURE, WOUND CULTURE, BLOOD CULTURE, ETC.)
- Immunology / Serology (MONO TEST, PREG TEST, STREP SCREEN, FLU SCREENING, RSV, ETC.)
- Special chemistry (CARDIAC, DIGOXIN, PHENYTOIN, DEPAKOTE, CARBAMAZEPINE, VANCOMYCIN, ETC.)
The PCMC Lab is accredited by COLA, which abides by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment guidelines. All test results are monitored for reliability, precision, and accuracy through both internal and external quality control programs by registered MTs, MLTs, and Laboratory Assistants.
PCMC patients may receive care from our Pathologist. If so, please note that they are independent and bill separately.
311 Green Ave.
Palacios, TX 77465
For More Information
For more information, please contact the Laboratory Department at (361) 972-2511.