Palacios Medical Clinic (PMC), located adjacent to PCMC, serves patients of all ages. From wellness exams, to sick visits, to initial diagnostic exams, our provider’s care is filled with compassion and support. Weekday visits are available by appointment and walk-ins are welcomed.
Primary Care Services
PMC offers a variety of primary care services and medicine, including, but not limited to:
- Chronic Care Management
- Women’s Health & Gynecology
- Newborn and Pediatric care
- Adult Health Care
- Preventative Medicine
- Diabetic Education Services
- Texas Health Steps & Well Child Exams
- Vaccines for Children & Adults
- Allergy Management
PMC’s local providers serve with compassion and provide quality care you can trust. Make an appointment to visit one of our providers today.
- Eldridge Burns, MD – Practices care for all ages. Available as scheduled.
- Brooke Dorotik, MD – Practices care for all ages. Available as scheduled.
- Alexis Martinez, FNP-C – Available to see patients of all ages every weekday.
- Mohammed A. Dada, MD – Internal Medicine and Nephrology; Available as scheduled
- Paul Lifland, MD – Orthopedics; Available as scheduled
- Robert Ogdee, MD – Gynecology; Available as scheduled
- Robin Yue, MD – Cardiologist & Internal Medicine; Available as Scheduled
307 Green Ave.
Palacios, TX 77465
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call (361) 972-2000. Walk-ins are welcomed.
PMC accepts most healthcare insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.